Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The state of Libre Hardware

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The state of Libre Hardware
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:23:41 -0300

Note: Continuing my last message.

I run a temporary HTTP server that has the torrent files I share via
torrent (using peer-to-peer DHT and PEX, that is: no trackers).

The files are available at [1] --- or if you don't like to remember the
port number, use [2], although [1] is faster.

I could probably just post the magnet links here, but the torrents might
change in the future. I'm still thinking if I should make a news feed
for people to watch for changes in the torrent files, but thankfully,
since I avoid unauthorized client-side scripting in the guest's web
browser, the content of the page is seem as static HTML for most web
browsers, so it's easy for guests to make use of a tool to check for
changes in the web pages.

[1] <http://adfeno.mooo.com:8080/P%C3%BAblico/Semeando/Torrents>.

[2] <http://adonayfn.mooo.com/P%C3%BAblico/Semeando/Torrents>.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com