Re: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2018 session list in TeamUp calend

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2018 session list in TeamUp calendar and ICS format - please share
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 10:04:19 -0400

Brendan Kidwell <brendan@glump.net> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> As a convenience for myself, I've entered all the sessions into a
> calendar at the free service Teamup (not using free software). Sorry if
> this is a duplicate effort, but I didn't see any Ical feeds anywhere
> that are easy to use on my phone, so I took the initiative. Please share
> these anywhere it's appropriate.
> Web view (includes print to PDF feature):
> https://teamup.com/ks1pn74vzavibw22im
>
> Ical feeds by location:
> 32-123: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763158.ics
> 32-144: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763159.ics
> 32-155: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763201.ics
> 32-D463: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763208.ics
> 34-101: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763324.ics
> Hall: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763209.ics
> All events: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/0.ics
>
> Brendan Kidwell

There is official ical now, and integrated into the free software
giggity app available on fdroid.

Thanks for your effort, people may still find it usefull.

If you see any improvements we can make to our ical,
let us know. We were a bit late getting it out this year, it will be
sooner next time.

http://wiki-dev0.libreplanet.org/2018/program/app.html

--
Ian Kelling