Re: [libreplanet-discuss] UPS tracking

From: J.B. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] UPS tracking
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 23:30:01 -0500

Cal wrote:
How does one track a UPS package without running proprietary software
on one's own computer?

Have you tried a URL like:

http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?inquiry1=TRACKINGNUMBER&type1=1

where you replace the phrase TRACKINGNUMBER with your tracking number?

If you get the tracking number wrong you can type/paste in the tracking number in the form and press return. I don't know if the page you're directed to requires Javascript.

I would have tested this myself before asking the above question but I don't have a valid UPS tracking number to test.