Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free-software groupware strategies lab

From: D. Joe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free-software groupware strategies lab
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 16:52:24 +0000

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 12:13:27PM -0400, bill-auger wrote:
> im not very familiar with the term (buzzword?) "groupware"; but
> that description sounds like what mattermost aims to be:

My thoughts had turned to the suite of things hosted by, eg, framasoft.org,
disroot.org, mayfirst.org, or riseup.net, or more generally those listed in

https://github.com/Kickball/awesome-selfhosted

and provided by

https://github.com/ecobytes/awesome-librehosters

or packaged by the likes of yunohost, freedombox/freedombone, lollipopcloud.

Jim, maybe you can clarify how what you have in mind either resembles, or
differs from, any of those?