libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] May meeting?

From: Blibbet
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] May meeting?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:15:04 -0700

When? Contact the list about the next one; it varies a lot

I put this here, because it does. I didn't want anyone to show up,
expecting a meeting, and have no one there. (I was feeling inspired
when Aubrey didn't show up :P)

This should probably be changed if we start having regular meetings.
Or if someone is willing to make sure that the wiki has up-to-date
meeting times, that's fine, but it looks like no one feels like it
(when I changed that the wiki had last been updated for our November
meeting).

It is next Saturday (3rd Saturdays), not *today*, correct?