libtool

I think binary-branch is almost ready for play time

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: I think binary-branch is almost ready for play time
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 08:00:53 -0700

If you fetch the binary-branch, cd into the exe subdirectory
and type:

   make -f ltmain.mk ltmain.in

you will recreate an ltmain.in with the following differences.
It is based on this morning's multi-language-branch.  I sincerely
hope that was the right branch :-).  Here is my hope and wish:
that this be used for all further development on the mlb.  The
changes there can then be emitted and rolled into the distribution
sources.  The reason is that at the moment, "diff" is completely
adequate for demonstrating equivalence.  As soon as I add something,
even as trivial as marking the start and end of template vs.
definition text, then looking at diffs becomes much harder.
So, if you would consider this, I would sincerely appreciate!
Thanks.  Regards,
        Bruce

$ diff ltmain.in ../ltmain.in
1,8d0
< #  -*- buffer-read-only: t -*- vi: set ro:
< #
< # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE   (ltmain.in)
< #
< # It has been AutoGen-ed  Saturday May 12, 2001 at 07:45:34 AM PDT
< # From the definitions    ltstr.def
< # and the template file   ltmain.tpl
< #
15d6