libtool

Re: quick changes question

From: Patrick Welche
Subject: Re: quick changes question
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:48:08 +0000

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 02:15:51PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> Can you think of something which has changed in the last 3 weeks that could
> cause this? (It looks like top_builddir or something like that is no longer
> set, but I am not changing autoconf, just libtool.. (supplementary question:
> ac_top_builddir and top_builddir both seem to be defined - which one should
> one use?))

The Fine Manual tells me that libtool no longer exists during configure.in
execution => libtool --config fails because it is no longer necessary :-)
What should a script which makes use of libtool --version do?

(The other part I'm trying to fathom is why ac_aux_dir appears to be empty -
it doesn't seem possible..)

Cheers,

Patrick