libunwind-devel

[libunwind] libunwind in gcc

From: Tommy Hoffner
Subject: [libunwind] libunwind in gcc
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:23:58 +0200

Sorry, if this is slightly of topic.

Does anybody know the current status on gcc concerning libunwind. There was a message regarding --enable-libunwind-exceptions (is it a command line option?), which i can't find in the documentation for gcc 3.3.3 or 3.4.2.

What I'm specicially interested in is support for libunwind in the c++ libraries (i.e. using libunwind when handling throw/catch). Is it in there? from which version? is it default behavior (i.e. is it likely to be turned on in prebuilt packages like debian libstdc++? or am I expecting way to much :-)

/Tommy Hoffner