libunwind-devel

[Libunwind-devel] RE: Solaris port ?

From: Jason Vas Dias
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] RE: Solaris port ?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:00:24 -0400

What I had in mind was a simple wrapper around Solaris libc's
  printstack(3):

or (from `man -s3 printstack') :

     int     walkcontext(const     ucontext_t     *uptr,      int
     (*operate_func)(uintptr_t, int, void *), void *usrarg);

     int printstack(int fd);

so that it can be invoked with an identical API to that presented
via glibc to libunwind, so applications targetted for both Solaris
and Linux can use the same API to exit with a backtrace .

Any known previous / existing attempts at this ?

TIA,
Jason

RE: Solaris port ?