libunwind-devel

Re: [Libunwind-devel] [Patch] AArch64 port

From: Yvan Roux
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] [Patch] AArch64 port
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 16:25:09 +0200

> It does default to yes on arm and aarch64. Doesn't seem to be needed on
> x86_64, where .eh_frame seems to work just fine.

Ok, sorry I was confused here. So, I don't enable it by default on
AArch64 as .eh_frame works on it, and Ltest_nomalloc and
Ltest_nocalloc are now fine.

Here is a cleaned patch with the fixes listed below (inspired by Marcus review).

* configure.ac:
  - Add the forgotten * suffix
  - not enable debug_frame by default
* include/tdep-aarch64/libunwind_i.h:
  - remove AARCH64_SCF_LINUX_SIGFRAME as AArch64 only does rt_sigframe
* src/aarch64/Gresume.c:
  - use the load-pair instruction (ldp)
* Add missing Linaro copyright claims

Thanks,