libunwind-devel

[Libunwind-devel] libunwind-1.2 released, patch roundup for 1.3-rc

From: Dave Watson
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind-1.2 released, patch roundup for 1.3-rc
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:09:53 -0800

The previous 1.2-rc release looks like it got decent testing with no
complaints.  It's been tagged as 1.2 and released.

I've rounded up all the subsequent patches.  The x86/64 ones that I'm
able to test have been applied to master. For arm/mips, if we could
get one more round of testing on them I'd be happy to apply them.
Relevant patch submitters are bcc'd.

The arm/aarch64 ones are here:

https://github.com/djwatson/libunwind/tree/patch-queue-arm

And mips here:

https://github.com/djwatson/libunwind/tree/patch-queue-mips

There are also a handful of patches that didn't quite make it because
they still need some work, but look useful or fix bugs.  They are
here if anyone is inspired to do some hacking:

https://github.com/djwatson/libunwind/tree/patch-queue-experimental

Thanks!