[Lightning] minor bug & release

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH
Subject: [Lightning] minor bug & release
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:16:53 +0100

Dear All,

This lightning mailing list is a great idea. I might be the first to
post.

First, a big thanks to Paolo Bonzini & Laurent Michel for their good
work on GNU lightning. (For completeness, other JIT libraries include
libjit, LLVM, ...)

I just cvs update, and noticed a small bug in the latest lightning

The <lightning/funcs.h> -actually lightning/x86/funcs.h misses a
#include <sys/mman.h> (after the #include <unistd.h>) because
jit_flush_code is doing an mprotect, using PROT_EXEC which is in
<sys/mman.h>. AFAIK, POSIX requires this include for PROT_EXEC.

I'm impatiently waiting for the next Lightning release.

Regards.

email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net