Re: [Lightning] Installing `lightning.h'

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Installing `lightning.h'
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:04:30 +0200

Hi,

> I just noticed that `lightning.h' is listed as `noinst_HEADERS' in the
> top-level `Makefile.am' although it should really be installed (the
> Debian package, for instance, installs it "by hand").  Shouldn't we
> instead move it to `lightning_HEADERS'?

Now I understand that it should only be installed when Lightning is not
bundled with a package that uses it.

In order to be consistent with the rest of Lightning, whether or not it
is installed should depend on the `LIGHTNING_MAIN' Automake conditional
(although this one is currently always true).

Please merge the patch that does this from my Arch branch[*].

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[*] Location: http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/arch-2005/
    Branch:   lightning--stable--1.2