[Lightning] Re: jit_allocai

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Lightning] Re: jit_allocai
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:33:31 +0100

PS2: Patches 23 and 27 remove generated files (`Makefile.in', etc.) from
     the inventory, which greatly eases merging.
I'll do so in my repository after I have a stable release.
PS3: When cherrypicking patches, could you avoid inserting additional
     changes in the same changeset?  E.g., your patch-6 replays a patch of
     mine _and_ does additional things, which makes merging back into my
     branch harder and makes those changesets "unclean" [0].
Okay.

Paolo