Re: [Lightning] lightning on mingw

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] lightning on mingw
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:03:30 +0200

Can you send me a preprocessed output of ../src/eval.d (just add --save-temps to the CFLAGS and send the resulting eval.i file, bzipped and to private mail because of the size)?

You got a file?
If not - get here:
 http://kavenchuk.googlepages.com/eval.i.tar.bz2

Thanks.

Something is defining __unused__ to "(void)". :-(

You can test this file: if it doesn't work with an error message on thee last line, the culprit is probably MinGW. If it works, the culprit is CLISP. If it works with another error message, then we know nothing more than we did. :-)

---start---
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <io.h>
#include <locale.h>
#include <malloc.h>
#include <setjmp.h>
#include <stdarg.h>
#include <stdbool.h>
#include <stddef.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <sys/timeb.h>
#include <time.h>

#include <_mingw.h>
#include <iconv.h>
#include <libintl.h>
#include <sigsegv.h>

#include <windows.h>
#include <basetsd.h>
#include <basetyps.h>
#include <cguid.h>
#include <commctrl.h>
#include <oaidl.h>
#include <objbase.h>
#include <objfwd.h>
#include <objidl.h>
#include <ole2.h>
#include <oleauto.h>
#include <olectlid.h>
#include <oleidl.h>
#include <poppack.h>
#include <prsht.h>
#include <pshpack2.h>
#include <pshpack4.h>
#include <rpc.h>
#include <rpcdce.h>
#include <rpcdcep.h>
#include <rpcndr.h>
#include <rpcnsi.h>
#include <rpcnsip.h>
#include <rpcnterr.h>
#include <shellapi.h>
#include <shlguid.h>
#include <shlobj.h>
#include <unknwn.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <wincon.h>
#include <windef.h>
#include <winerror.h>
#include <wingdi.h>
#include <winnetwk.h>
#include <winnls.h>
#include <winnt.h>
#include <winreg.h>
#include <winsock2.h>
#include <winsvc.h>
#include <winuser.h>
#include <winver.h>
#include <ws2tcpip.h>
#include <wtypes.h>
static int jit_fail(const char *, const char*, int, const char *)
   __attribute__((__unused__));
---end---

Paolo