[Lightning] jit_allocai instruction macro

From: PieSquared
Subject: [Lightning] jit_allocai instruction macro
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 07:18:01 +0000

The GNU Lightning manual (here: http://www.gnu.org/software/lightning/manual/lightning.html) mentions and uses the jit_allocai instruction macro, for example in the reverse polish notation calculator. However, I cannot seem to find that anywhere... Instead, I see uses of jit_push... and jit_pop..., which aren't really documented anywhere, it seems. In a previous mailing list post, it is suggested that you use JIT_SP (and subtract from it) in order to achieve similar functionality. Am I missing something, or using an out-dated version of lightning? Or of it's manual?

Thanks.

PS. Here is where I downloaded lightning from: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/lightning/ (the previous to last link)

--
~Andrew Gibiansky