[Lightning] Is anyone still here?

From: David A. Cobb
Subject: [Lightning] Is anyone still here?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:55:33 -0400

 Pardon the listspam, please.  I'm new to lightning.
It appears the code hasn't been touched since 2004. Of course, maybe there's nothing to be done. ;-D On the other hand, I'm getting a batch of warnings when I make it. I would guess, without much research, that perhaps gcc has tightened up some standard? When I try to use lightning to build a clisp, I get errors that seem to be lightning-related.
Is it worth chasing any of these things down?

TIA
--
David A. Cobb, (t-rex, by any other name, is still a dinosaur)