Re: [Lightning] sse instructions and gcc warnings

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: Re: [Lightning] sse instructions and gcc warnings
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 00:22:30 -0300

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade wrote:

>   Updated version attached, to check load and store. Tested in i686
> and latest git, pass all tests, no output (no news is good news :-)

  Sorry for replying to myself, but I updated the test to allow using
any register as index, pointer or data, as I actually use it this way
in some cases in my current code, as the only distinction should be
caller or callee save I believe. And now there are failures, ending
with a crash on i686. If the tests are wrong please let me know...

  Now it is truly brute force testing all combinations for load/store :-)

  Attached as a gzip file now to avoid waste of bandwidth.

Thanks,
Paulo