[Lightning] How to call varargs functions from lightning in x86_64?

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: [Lightning] How to call varargs functions from lightning in x86_64?
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:25:13 -0300

  Hi,

  I had this issue before, and my solution was to just call a non
vararg function, and then call the vararg one from C, and that is
actually also what <lightning-git-checkout>/lightning/tests/printf.c
does.

  This basically breaks all tests in my lightning test tool [1] in
x86_64, as some of the tests are just calls to printf, but the most
important ones only call printf on error.

Thanks,
Paulo

[1]  svn checkout http://exl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/check/lightning
lightning-test