Re: [Lightning] sparc port of lightning-2.0

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: Re: [Lightning] sparc port of lightning-2.0
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:24:42 -0300

2013/2/17 Philip Herron <address@hidden>:
> Where abouts can i peruse the sparc code, because i have access to
> solaris sparc machines in work as well as the gnu build farm would
> love to take a look into this.

  I should commit it soon to https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/lightning/
but should delay a bit to not commit incomplete work, as the current
state is just slightly after being capable to do "hello world!" like tests.
  I am working in the gcc62 node, so, the code is always in my home
directory there :-)

> --Phil

Thanks,
Paulo