[Lightning] JIT binary translation using lightning possible?

From: Kaz Nishimura
Subject: [Lightning] JIT binary translation using lightning possible?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:48:43 +0000

I am new to GNU lightning and am now looking for a "light-weight" (that is not so much slower than direct instruction emulation) JIT code generator for a runtime binary translator.  Though I could not find detailed documentation, is it easy to use lightning for such a use case?  I feel I must handle register allocation myself, and that lightning does not have redundant code elimination (or optimization).  They are my concerns.