lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2415 in lilypond: make doc clean does not dele

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2415 in lilypond: make doc clean does not delete logfiles
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 10:44:27 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2415 by address@hidden: make doc clean does not delete logfiles

Further update and correction. make currently creates 134 logfiles, mostly in the mf/out directory, but also in /Documentation (makeinfo logfiles) and out/lybook-db/snippet-names*.log. make doc adds a further 453 logfiles and then make test takes this up to 3135 logfiles. TBH, I don't think it'll be trivial to ensure that, say make doc clean doesn't delete any of the logfiles from make. I can think of 3 simpler options: 1) a make log clean, which deletes them all; 2) setting make clean and make doc clean and make test clean to delete _all_ logfiles; 3) or ignoring them, since they do no harm. Unless anyone comments, I'll create and post a patch that implements option 2.