lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2524 in lilypond: Patch: CG: add updating of l

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2524 in lilypond: Patch: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:23:04 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -fixed_2_15_41

Comment #17 on issue 2524 by address@hidden: Patch: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process

How is eff118c2cb4020d498e70e732a902d381acf2bd3 copy&pasteable? I suggest that at least it should cater to our recommended directory layout, i.e. calling the build dir build/ , if not the full $LILYPOND_GIT/build/

I can't find where we define $LILYPOND_GIT in the CG, but I know it's in there somewhere and we have this defined in lilydev. Maybe it's worth also defining $LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR to avoid any confusion about $LILYPOND_GIT/build/