lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2591 in lilypond: NR: repeat slurs and glissan

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2591 in lilypond: NR: repeat slurs and glissando workaround
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:47:37 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 2591 by address@hidden: NR: repeat slurs and glissando workaround

In comment 3 David suggested replicating slurs and ties into the second and
subsequent alternatives.  As this would be a code change which is likely to
take some time I'll spawn a separate issue for this, and in the mean time
fix this issue with a doc change.

There are two possibilities: either suggest using \repeatTie even for slurs,
or add a new predef \repeatSlur which actually generates a RepeatTieEvent.
Both would have the same visual appearance, which looks acceptable to me.

Fixing glissandi is not so easy - they would need the usual hidden notes.

Comments?

Trevor