lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3544 in lilypond: Docs: update in response to

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3544 in lilypond: Docs: update in response to \hspace changes
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:47:05 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 3544 by address@hidden: Docs: update in response to \hspace changes

Let's go for #9 for now. This chapter is not really about the mpdolce construct as such, and #9 is reasonably compact and still serves the purpose of "I want to think just once about this as it is not entirely trivial, let's put this into an include file" well enough.

And we really don't want to clutter this chapter up with the definition in #10: this code is quoted about a dozen times in the manual to make the point.