lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4474 in lilypond: Move ly-syntax-constructors into

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4474 in lilypond: Move ly-syntax-constructors into separate module
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:36:43 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Maintainability Patch-new

New issue 4474 by address@hidden: Move ly-syntax-constructors into separate module

Consists of various commits:

Combine lyric-combine and lyric-combine-music

Provide with-location macro

Replace define-loc with more flexible use of here! command

Since we are now in a separate module, namespace pollution is not an issue.

Make all of ly-syntax-constructors.scm a separate module

That allows putting all the constructors into exported symbols while
keeping local definitions private.  Since we access this module only
from C++, not even the exported symbols appear in a normal LilyPond
session.

Move syntax constructors into separate module

Run scripts/auxiliar/fixscm.sh scm/ly-syntax-constructors.scm

https://codereview.appspot.com/250150043