lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4396 in lilypond: Allow ambitus to appear afte

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4396 in lilypond: Allow ambitus to appear after clef and key signature
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:33:44 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 4396 by address@hidden: Allow ambitus to appear after clef and key signature

The main worry I have with that is accidentals. The accidentals for the ambitus should not hold for the following notes, should they? So for one thing I'd put the ambitus before the time signature, for another I think it would make sense to choose a distinctly smaller font size for the ambitus accidentals.