lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4520 in lilypond: CG: fix internal link and ad

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4520 in lilypond: CG: fix internal link and add note on Help us section
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:36:09 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 4520 by address@hidden: CG: fix internal link and add note on Help us section

I didn't think it mattered if the help us in the CG had a 'note' box around it compared to the website 'help us'.

I read through the whole thread and just came away with this one change that was needed. I can go and change the other links. The alternative is to choose a better section name for the CG - most people at first will go to the website to see what LilyPond is about, think they can help us and THEN start to work their way through the CG. That's what I did when I started.

I'll go and hunt out those other sections and see if they need to keep their @rweb or be changed to @rcontrib.