Re: Accidentals patch

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Accidentals patch
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:05:20 +0100

Den 03-Dec-01 skrev Mats Bengtsson:

MB> For the moment, cautionary accidentals have the same size as
MB> normal accidentals but are put within paranthesis.
MB> We could add other styles, such as smaller font or typesetting
MB> the accidental above the staff, optionally within parenthesis.

No, I've changed that already.... Well the paren- and size-part of it, at
least. :)
Take a look at properties paren-pautionaries and cauionary-size.

MB> I've seen many different styles of editorial accidentals in
MB> different editions, so I'm as curious as Rune to what you have
MB> in mind.

It's quite configurable, and I think it's rather easy to expand - i.e. add new
ways of typesetting accidenalts and combining with existing ones.
For now I leave the broken-tie accidentals the way they are - perhaps we have
to junk them because of what HanWen wrote.

-Rune