Re: "LilyPond" in texts

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: "LilyPond" in texts
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:54:30 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

I could try to redo the cello-girl in Metafont, but where'd the
word "lilypond" go?

The girl is nice, but I don't think that she'd do so good in a running text. We just need some typography for the word "LilyPond". - It should work in a 10pt text, you know, and I think that the girl needs min. 20 points to look reasonable.

Of course it would be nice with the girl in metafont, nevertheless.

-Rune