Re: lily 1.5.53

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lily 1.5.53
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:21:47 +0200

address@hidden writes:

>  > On the negative side, I have probably broken all
> > sorts of subtleties of the new accidental creation of Rune's.  I don't
> > feel like looking into them now, but if you simply report the new
> > problems, it could increase the chance of them being fixed :).
>
> No, afaics it works as good as it used to. Thanks a lot for cleaning up
> my messy code-spacing.

I'm quite sure that I didn't port over the code for tie breaks,
smaller cautionaries and parentheses. That's because I still have a
question: how should restoration-natural signs be typeset in
combination with chords?

like this (ns (natural)) left of the chord?

     n     ##
     n   b b
          # #
     n     b b

or like this n just left of the to-be-naturaled accidental?

           ##
        b b
       #n #
          bn b