Re: lilypond segfaulting

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: lilypond segfaulting
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:36:26 +0200 (CEST)

On 26 Jun 2002, Laura Conrad wrote:

> The attached file runs fine, until I introduce the paper block from
> ambitus.ly, whereupon lilypond segfaults.

Thanks for reporting this bug.  The problem in your example file is that
staffAglobal creates an ambitus grob of its own (which does not get
properly initialized and therefore crahses), competing with the one
resulting from staffAlayerA (silly me!).  I will try to get this fixed
until the end of this week.  I beg your pardon!

Greetings,
Juergen