new font scheme

From: Han-Wen
Subject: new font scheme
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:58:23 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> different paths beneath the install dir.
> What do you other guys do, and where is the new fontsystem documented?

The font system has facilities for running from the compile dir (this
is necessary to allow the web doc to build). What I do is set
LILYPONDPREFIX to ~/usr/src/lilypond-XYZ/ and then source
lilypond-profile. This takes care of all environment settings. I have
symlinks from ~/bin/ to ~/usr/src/lilypond-XYZ/scripts/out/* and
~/usr/src/lilypond-XYZ/lily/out/lilypond

I never install lily (obviously).

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen