lilypond-book

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: lilypond-book
Date: 04 Jul 2002 20:38:39 +0200

Howdy,
just wanted to say that the columnsep support was not BugFree(tm),
it was more like PlainStupid(tm) combined with IDontKnowGeometry(tm).

I'm working on TheRealSolution with NiceTestSuite and
EvenMoreGeometryOptions supported. And don't worry, the changes to
lilypond-book will_be_written_in_lower_case.

(... embarrased tca wanting to avoid duplicate work ...)

(Ps: I'm not drunk, or anything, just happy because we finally found a
nice and very cheap house to rent. I'll move in a week or two.)
--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>
GNU Solfege - free eartraining, http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/