Re: Has the default changed for Staff.automaticMelismata?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Has the default changed for Staff.automaticMelismata?
Date: 09 Jul 2002 11:02:09 -0400

>>>>> "Han-Wen" == Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:

    Han-Wen> I recently changed it, since it only affects code which is printed
    Han-Wen> with \addlyrics, and with \addlyrics automaticMelismata = #f
doesn't
    Han-Wen> make much sense.

Well, I have stuff where it does.  I'm putting in dashed slurs for
places where some verses have two notes and others one, and true
means that the verses with two notes don't line up right.

As I said, I can live with either, but it will be by having my scripts
(and abc2ly) put in the value that the data entry assumed.  So if we
were voting, I would vote against changing it, as it adds one more
complication to converting stuff from earlier versions.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139