1.5.66 for Windows [WAS: missing 1st note on 2nd part of staff]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: 1.5.66 for Windows [WAS: missing 1st note on 2nd part of staff]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:52:42 +0200

Han-Wen <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyways, thanks for the bugreport. You managed to unearth a very
> obscure bug, which I fixed it in current CVS. Hopefully Jan will make
> a windows release soon.

Well, I didn't because I was just working to get Guile officially into
Cygwin.

Now a new release is up: 1.5.66.jcn1.  You'll need to select
Experimental, and you'll have to make sure that you also install the
libguile14 package.

Would you care to tell if that package gets automatically selected (it
should, but we get lots of bug reports wrt dependencies like this).

Greetings,
Jan.