Re: improved accidental algorithm

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: improved accidental algorithm
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:36:20 +0200 (CEST)

> I didn't check your examples (I'm supposed to be at work :-), but it
> all seems well researched. The nice part is that the code for skylines
> is already there. The bad part is that my code will have to go. An
> afternoon wasted.

I don't think so.  My algorithm won't work if there are too much
notes in the chord.

> Well anyways. I'm looking forward to seeing a patch.

:-) Sorry, I can't do that right now due to lack of knowledge of the
LilyPonds internals.  The best what I can do is to provide some pseudo
code which you can translate into something real.  How and where are
pitches and note heads stored?

    Werner