Re: Documentation: Using Emacs-mode

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Documentation: Using Emacs-mode
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:42:24 +0100

Also, for all people installing from RPM:s, Debian packages or
some other prepackaged form of Lilypond, the package will
hopefully install the files in some directory that's already
included in the load-path, which makes the suggested instruction
less relevant. Probably, the people who build and install Lilypond
themselved are more used to tweaking path variables than.
I agree with Laura that there's a risk to stay with old versions
of the files if you manually install them in a personal lisp
directory instead of letting the load path point to the
installation directory.

   /Mats