Re: lilypond-1.7.8 mandrake 9.0

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: lilypond-1.7.8 mandrake 9.0
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:48:07 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, address@hidden wrote:

> Heikki Johannes Junes wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, address@hidden wrote:
> >>How did you solve this?
> >>
> >>I mean without upgrading to guile 1.6
> >>/tobbe
> >
> >My solution was: http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile/guile-1.6.0.tar.gz
> >
> >      Heikki Junes
> >
> Actually i have made a rpm for Rosegarden -4 for Mandrake-9.0
> and its out on mandrake club for testing right now
> and i saw that you made lilpond rpms for mandrake 9.0.
> Rosegarden is made to work together with lilypond so i really need
> a lilypond rpm for mandrake 9.0.
> i could invent the wheel again but yoy alread dit the work so.
> Why dont you add yours to mandrake club so that others can use it?

I have thought to do that. Sometimes a small push is in it's place.

> /thac

After few changes it was possible to make the rpms. However, the rpm has
a dependency for guile-1.6 -- I had to install it with "rpm -i --nodeps",
since guile-1.6 were not listed to rpm database -- it was installed from
the source, not from a rpm.

Shouldn't there also be rpms for guile-1.6?

      Heikki Junes