Re[2]: Cygwin problem

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re[2]: Cygwin problem
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:56:42 +0100

MB> It looks as if you don't have the basic Cygwin environment
MB> installed. You probably need a fairly complete Cygwin
MB> installation to be able to compile Lilypond. Also, I
MB> seem to remember from the list that the default Guile
MB> package is too old for lilypond.

I'm not compiling Lilypond at all, just installing it from Internet.
I'm looking at the option that the cygwin installation isn't complete,
but it would mean a flaw anyway: I unchecked everything, and checked
Lilypond to get only required packages. Obviously something is wrong
with how the dependencies are set.

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden