Re: bug cvs

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: bug cvs
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:10:15 +0200

On Thursday 15 July 2004 20.48, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have now moved all fixed lilypond bugs to lily-bugs/fixed.
>
> ok. Can you verify the non-fixed ones? I believe I have fixed
> titling-piece, for example.

ok! sending a report in a separate mail.
I tend to verify the important bugs more often than the non-important ones
(those are often non-important and low-priority, and not likely to be fixed)

If you mention a bug in the ChangeLog, I will most likely check it out. I grep
all changelog updates for "fix".

Erik