Re: page layout in 2.3.7

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: page layout in 2.3.7
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:04:27 -0300

* Han-Wen Nienhuys (address@hidden) wrote:
> > How about making top-margin and bottom-margin available as a variable
> > to be defined in "\paper" as well? It would also be terrific to have
> > things like left-margin and right-margin.

actually I just saw that the manual for 2.3.7 says that top-margin and
bottom-margin can be defined in the \bookpaper block. But if I do (in
lily 2.3.7):

\bookpaper {
    raggedbottom = ##t
    bottom-margin = 2\cm
}

I get:

/home/kroger/composicao/inacabadas/trivium/score/trivium.ly:23:10: error:
syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '=':
    bottom
          -margin = 2\cm

am I missing something?

Cheers,