Re: What happened with address@hidden ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: What happened with address@hidden ?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:31:58 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Mats Bengtsson writes:

Today I started getting messages to address@hidden again,
this stopped happening some time last year, if I remember correctly.
Did you make some intentional change, or?

We asked for this, and yesterday the task was completed.

Great! The only problem is that when I now submit a patch to
CVS, I get a reply saying

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
address@hidden

In the archives from 2002, I see that the From: field was set to
lilypond-cvs-owner, but now it's my own email address, which causes
the problems.

   /Mats