Re: make web fails #2

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: make web fails #2
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:51:05 -0400

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 13:07, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> That's better still, since then you're not tied to the specifics of
> the text-output backend.

OK, I've fixed scm/fret-diagrams.scm so there are no more calls to
fontify-text, and the only changes to the font from props are to make
the font sans-serif and set the size.

A while ago, fontify-text was removed, but I was using it in
fret-diagrams, so it was reinstated.  I also created a function called
fontify-text-white.  I no longer use this function, either.

I've grep'ed the source code for fontify-text, and only
fret-diagrams.scm uses it.  Can I go ahead and remove both fontify-text
and fontify-text-white?

Carl