Re: [bug] \once \override Score.SystemStartBracket holds forever

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [bug] \once \override Score.SystemStartBracket holds forever
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:06:11 -0700

On 25-Sep-04, at 11:07 AM, Juergen Reuter wrote:
On a third vein, I just recognized that \once does not appear in the
unified index. It should, I guess (and maybe there should also be a short
section in the manual that introduces \once).

Thanks. I've added a cindex entry for it, but it only had one sentence of text and a three-note example. I'll give it its own page when I revamp docs (post-next stable release).