Re: [bug] final \mark does not show up

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [bug] final \mark does not show up
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:10:02 -0700

On 21-Sep-04, at 1:10 PM, Juergen Reuter wrote:
In section 5.3.8 of the manual ("Bar lines"), the last \mark in the second
figure (lily-1457749936.ly) does not show up: there should be a ":"
printed above the rightmost dotted bar line.

Fixed in CVS, although I uncovered a different bug in doing so.  On my
system, the text is overlapping the staff line when I make web, but when
I make the individual file, it's fine. It's probably because the input file is a separate file (input/test/bar-lines.ly) instead of embedded lilypond
stuff.

I'll wait and see if it shows up on other people's systems (ie if it's in
the next online version of the manual.  :)