Re: asking for fixes

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: asking for fixes
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:48:49 +0200 (CEST)

> >   text-spanner

Thanks!  Anyway, there is a small problem: extra-offset applies to
both the edge text and the dashes even for the continuation part of a
broken spanner (see below).  After version 3.0 I suggest that
`extra-offset' is changed so that it accepts a list like #'((3 . 0) (1
. -1) ...) to control each part of the spanner.

> >   transpose-quote
>
> I've fixed these

Thanks again!  A minor nit: I think that the documentation should say that
\transposition should always be set (even if it is "\transposition
c'") to make \quote work as expected.

> >   spacing-whole-rest

I can see in the ChangeLog that you've fixed this also.  It works much
better now.

    Werner

\score {
  \relative c' {
\override TextSpanner #'edge-text = #'("poco a poco tempo\ I\ \ \ \ " . "")
\override TextSpanner #'extra-offset = #'(-3 . 0)
    c1 | c1\startTextSpan | \break
    c1^\markup { \italic "tempo I" }\stopTextSpan | c1
  }

  \paper {
    indent = 0.0\mm
    linewidth = 60.0\mm