9.4: Integrating HTML and music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 9.4: Integrating HTML and music
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:46:06 -0700

Quote:
A special feature not (yet) available in other output formats, is the <lilypondfile> tag, for example,
       <lilypondfile>trip.ly</lilypondfile>

This runs trip.ly through lilypond (see also Invoking lilypond), and substitutes a preview image in the output. The image links to a separate HTML file, so clicking it will take the viewer to a menu, with links to images, midi and printouts.
----

Is this feature implemented yet? If not, will it be done before 2.4? If not, I'll happily @ignore this bit, and we can add it back in when the feature. But I don't think we should leave this teaser in the manual if the feature isn't there. :)