music-glossary revised

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: music-glossary revised
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:31:06 +0200 (CEST)

I've revised the music glossary -- it's still not perfect but much
better IMHO.  Please have a look at the following music examples:

. `counterpoint': There are ugly rest collisions (which lilypond also
  reports as not resolvable).  This looks like a bug to me since there
  are proper `\stemUp' and `\stemDown' commands.

. `tremolo': Another bug.  Tremolo beams collide with a note head.

Maybe there is a good guy who can speak Finnish to remove the many
`overfull box' warnings caused by the long words -- since texinfo
can't handle multiple hyphenation patterns, address@hidden' commands must be
inserted manually.

    Werner