Re: lyricsto incompatible with auto-split durations

From: Marco Gusy
Subject: Re: lyricsto incompatible with auto-split durations
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:32:23 +0200

Alle 22:48, venerdì 29 ottobre 2004, Han-Wen Nienhuys ha scritto:
> > Is this bug fixed in latest version?
>
> Yes. I've added a note that this is not supported.

Ouch!
I think autocompletion is very useful when writing renaissance polyphony.
Often that music have accents every two or three beats and its reading
enhances a lot if you mark those accents with barlines. When I finished to
write the score I study its metric and put those barlines after 2nd or 3rd
beat, so autosplit is fundamental (otherwise every time i change time
signature i would have to rewrite the score).

Hope it will be supported again in future :-\

Thanks

Marco